- 2 x 30 minute, free practice sessions
- 2 x 20 minute qualifying sessions (with a five minute break in between in the pitlane)
- The races are 25 minutes each
- Start grid 1 is the result of the first qualifying session
- Start grid 2 is the result of the second qualifying session
- The series has its own race director and scrutineering team.
- Slick tyres: three new sets for the weekend and two (used) registered tyres for free practice, qualifying and races. Rain tyres: two new sets for qualifying and races. Free practice: rain tyres are free. Test tyres cannot be used at race events.
Official Test: 2 sets of new slick tyres. Rain tyres are free.
The meeting format may change on certain events due to recommendations of the event organisers.